ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (PPD)
- $24 Hourly
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (Physical Properties)
Full Time position - 40 hours per week
Salary Range: $24.00 per hour.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, and 401(k)
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The ideal candidate will have three (3) or more years of experience providing administrative support services. Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
Leisure World of Maryland Corporation (LWMC), the property management company for Leisure World of Maryland, is a private, age-restricted community comprised of 29 community associations representing over 5,600 homes and extensive Trust operations, located in Silver Spring, Maryland is seeking an Administrative Assistant..
This position requires a customer service approach in dealing with a wide variety of owner, resident, renter, and contractor issues.
Some of the essential functions and basic duties as follows:
- Provides administrative, clerical and secretarial services to the Director of PPD, AGM of Facilities and Services and the foreman of all trade service departments including Grounds Maintenance Supervisor, Warehouse Manager, Special Projects Manager, Vehicle Maintenance Manager, HVAC/Appliance Department, Plumbing Department, Carpentry Department, Electrical Department and other staff personnel as required.
- Prepare check requests to LW Accounting from invoices provided by PPD service vendors and consultants on a weekly schedule. Maintain a detailed data spreadsheet for manager reference.
- Maintains a log file of outside contractor Certificates of Insurance and issue vehicle entry passes to contractors.
- Assists department managers with clerical preparation of vendor contracts, specifications, proposals, reports, schedules, correspondences, and other documents as requested.
- Maintains records of applicable County and State trade licenses and facility related permits for LWMC operations and obtains renewals in a timely manner: HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing Depts.
- Prepares documents for the Physical Properties Advisory Committee monthly meetings.
- Maintain and purchase monthly office supplies as approved by Director or AGM.
- Assists AGM for Facilities & Services with resident submitted ABM processing (Application for Building Modification). Maintain data summary spreadsheet and communications log.
- All other duties as assigned.
We can offer you a challenging and rewarding environment with many opportunities to learn, grow and achieve great results. If you want to be part of our team, we'd love to hear from you. Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Leisure World of MarylandSilver Spring, MD
BusinessView All Leisure World of Maryland Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.