Leighton A. White, Inc. Milford, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leighton A. White, Inc. is a locally owned company looking for a reliable part time, seasonal Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks. We can accommodate part-time hours between 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
Daily Facets and Needed Skills
· Answering incoming telephone calls
· Scanning and filing documents
· Some data entry
· Other duties as assigned
Required Skills, Knowledge, Traits and Abilities
· Accuracy and attention to detail as well as reliability, confidentiality and conscientious work habits
· Ability to work independently with little supervision
· Ability to organize and prioritize effectively
· Attention to detail with exceptional level of accuracy
· Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with deadlines
· Embrace the existing culture and work well with other motivated employees
· Basic Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
· Bookkeeping experience would be an asset
· Performing other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Job Type: Part-Time
Physical Setting: Office
Schedule: Day Shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate: Milford, NH 03055
Education: High School or Equivalent
Work Location: One Location
Hours Per Week: 20-25
Benefits: None (only full-time employees are eligible)
Work Remotely: No
This job is ideal for someone who is:
Leighton A. White, Inc.Why Work Here?
Family owned and operated for 40+ years!