- Expired: February 19, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We know that our most asset is our people which is why we have instituted our Culture and Beyond initiative. We strive to create the best working conditions, the warmest family-like environment, and the strongest teamwork, creating an atmosphere of total synergy, stability, and productivity. The Leif Johnson Company has been in business for almost 60 years. We are a family-owned and operated business with 3 Ford franchise dealerships and 4 Pre-owned locations in the Austin area. We pride ourselves in offering a no-hassle and family-oriented atmosphere. We want to ensure that you leave our dealership feeling valued, comfortable, and heard. Our Mission is to redefine employee, customer, and community expectations of Value & Integrity in the Auto Industry. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our team Leif Johnson Ford is seeking a highly organized and customer-focused Title Clerk to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents related to state registration and tax and title documents for new and pre-owned vehicles. You will also be responsible for issuing and transferring licenses plates and obtaining dealer titles. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
Are you ready to join our team and contribute to our mission of redefining expectations in the auto industry?
If so, please contact Will at email@example.com or call 512-216-0143 to learn more and apply for this exciting opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Pricing
- Process documents for state registration and tax and title documents for new and pre-owned vehicles
- Issue and transfer license plates and obtain dealer titles
- Send bills, contracts, warranties, and service contracts to the appropriate agency
- Check for completeness and signatures on all required parts of forms, as well as accuracy of sale and purchase prices
- Maintain a file of sales, prices, payments, warranties, service contracts, and other pertinent information related to vehicle sales and transfers
- Maintain titles and MSOs for inventory
- Prepare title work for sold vehicles and submit to the DMV
- Enter used vehicle purchases into inventory
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Automotive experience preferred
- Highly organized and eager to improve
- Willingness to take initiative
- Computer literacy, quality writing and grammar skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks easily
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
Leif Johnson Ford
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Leif Johnson Ford
Get fresh Title Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.