Sr. Quality Engineer
- $84,500 to $152,750 Yearly
The Intelligence Group of Leidos has a career opportunity for a talented Sr. Quality Engineer to support multiple programs. This position serves as the member of each team it supports with the responsibility to ensure the highest quality service is provided to our customer through the generation and control of program processes, performance of regularly scheduled internal process audits and the consistent facilitation of structured improvement activities. The successful candidate will be an agent for change, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated. The environment demands the ability to quickly establish working relationships with coworkers/customers in various national capital region locations.
- Manage program instantiation of the Quality Management System
- Deploy and implement appropriate QMS processes
- Recommend, facilitate, track and report on continuous process improvement activities
- Implement audit practices for internal processes and products
- Ensure adherence to all standards, Leidos policies, and best practices
- Support the development and collection of performance metrics
- Provide the program manager with timely metrics and audit outcomes to gauge progress towards quality objectives
- Report to higher level management on Quality Achievement and act as liaison for enterprise quality initiatives for the programs support
- Review and submit contract deliverables
- This position can support a number of possible programs across our IC portfolio. May include SW/HW development or integration, IT Services or other products/services
- Other duties as required
- Possibility of 20% remote work
- BA or BS degree and 8+ years of experience with QA and QC implementation. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have an active TS/SC with a Polygraph clearance
- Lean Six-Sigma Experience
- Experience auditing to external quality standards such as ISO9001/ISO20000/AS9100/CMMI Dev or Svc
- Experienced with peer reviews and process auditing
- Experience collecting and analyzing metrics
- Ability to multi-task, complete tasks without direct supervision, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, & Project)
- Ability to support limited domestic travel
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma application
- Understanding of ITIL principles (ITIL Foundation training or equivalent)
- Formal auditor training
- Experience in Software development environment
- Understanding of Configuration Management principles
Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.