Business Development Director - Army and Mission Partners IT and Defensive Cyber Operations
- $144,300 to $260,850 Yearly
You will identify gaps and emerging requirements, perform market and economic analysis, and conduct business intelligence to help customers/stakeholders understand their pain points and identify future opportunities. You will contribute to the overall Army and Mission Partners' BD strategy as well as internal and external partnerships, campaigns, and associated marketing with the Operation. As the Business Development Director you will partner with internal product/capture/proposal teams, and enterprise solution architects in achievement of the Operations short and long-term business development goals. You will maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities and execute cost-effective win strategies to achieve annual financial objectives. Essentially, you will drive Leidos' expertise and capabilities into new customers.
ensure transformation initiatives are driven by Army business needs, priorities, and vision.
- Coordinates and leads meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements acquisition strategy and timing, and contract vehicle options
- Partners with the Army and Mission Partners' Growth Lead and Division VP to support overall strategic planning and linking pursuits/capture activities which support the business development metrics for awards, submits, and pipeline growth
- Identifies, develops, and implements near-term and long-term business strategies that provide the business an opportunity to grow revenue
- Continuously monitors the market to keep track of competitor developments and their impact on market share
- Participates in business planning activities, to include pipeline reviews, opportunity strategy sessions, and proposal reviews
- Develop and monitor the Army and Mission Partners' pipeline and recommend BD priorities
- Contributes to the Division's priorities and annual operating plan targets for qualified pipeline growth, win rates, submits, and awards
- Develops and supports strategic partnerships with industry leaders, driving innovation and new business opportunities
- May have other business development activities, such as investigating and evaluating potential mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, geographic expansion, licensing, partnerships, joint ventures, new business/market opportunities and sustainability to determine if such activities are in line with the division's overall strategy and vision
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 15+ years of related experience or Master's degree with 13+ years of relevant experience
- 10+ Years' experience in Enterprise Networks, Information Technology and/or Digital Transformation. Prefer direct Enterprise IT and Network experience with the US Army and Combatant Commands
- Proven track record of successful capture pipeline management across multiple Army customers at a variety of acquisition sizes
- Experience working directly with the US Army and/or Combatant Commands
- Demonstrated access to key Army and/or Combatant Command customers and industry partners
- Experience with DoD budget, investments, and acquisition processes
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Expertise and knowledge of Army Enterprise IT modernization initiatives
- Experience and expertise with defensive cyber and cloud technologies
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, and establish a solid working relationship with senior management, technical staff, and peers in the Group and across Leidos
- Management of a pipeline of opportunities with a value of $2 billion or greater
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time. Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from internal and external customers, within set expectations for service excellence.
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret level clearance
- Travel as required up to 50%
Pay Range $144,300.00 - $260,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Get fresh Business Development Director - Army and Mission Partners IT and Defensive Cyber Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.