Call Center Team Lead - 1178620
- $20 to $21 Hourly
We're delighted you've chosen LCR to assist you in finding your ideal professional match. We'll assist you in reaching, stretching, and realizing your full potential. Increase your chances of success by creating your own personalized professional path. Earn More with Market-Leading Compensation. And work in an environment that treats you like family and gives back to the community. A universe of possibilities awaits you. Let's get this party started!
LCR is looking for a Call Center Team Lead. Your focus will be to manage a team of 10-15 customer service representatives. The ideal candidate will be able to create and cultivate a culture that creates energy, excitement, and a winning team spirit!
Perks of the Job:
- Fully Remote
- 8 Hour Shift
- Ability to build a successful career and grow with us
- Computer equipment provided
Apply today if you are good at:
- Analyze, assemble, and display call center data and statistics, as well as monitor reporting and database information accuracy
- Plan, prioritize, and distribute workflow activities to ensure the department runs smoothly.
- Coach representatives through challenging calls or difficulties, and address issues that the representative cannot handle. Support team member post training
- Motivate, coach, and counsel reps while tracking success metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Solutions for managing daily high-volume incoming calls as well as client emails and task answers to satisfy business SLAs.
- Conduct one-on-one meetings and performance evaluations on a monthly basis.
- Manage the department's call systems and campaigns. Change and enhancement suggestions should be sent to IT.
- Collaborate with other leaders to boost overall client success rates.
- High School Degree (required)
- Experience leading a team of at least ten people
- Strong knowledge of call center metrics and experience teaching teams to meet KPI objectives.
- Must have excellent customer service skills as well as the capacity to coach to client requirements.
- Time management abilities (required)
- Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Windows OS, and CRM expertise are required.
About Lehman Consulting & Recruiting
LCR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lehman Consulting and RecruitingBuckhead, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.