Call Center Agent - 1178594
- Over a month ago
Are you looking to join a team of passionate professionals who deliver high-quality service?
Do you have a talent for building positive relationships with others?
Can customers hear you smile through the phone?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, wed like to introduce you to an exciting new opportunity that could be the perfect opportunity for you!
About The Opportunity
Our client is seeking warm and welcoming individuals to help deliver high-quality customer service. Successful Call Center Agent candidates will help create an outstanding customer experience and will attend to a high volume of inbound calls. Candidates should have exceptional customer service and communication skills and should be able to independently troubleshoot and resolve customer concerns in a timely manner.
- Efficiently answer inbound customer calls and route to appropriate personnel as required.
- Employ exceptional customer service skills and phone etiquette to meet and exceed standards.
- Provide accurate service updates to clients and serve as a liaison between field personnel and customers.
- Employ effective communication and conflict resolution skills to address and resolve a variety of customer concerns, complaints, and inquiries via chat, telephone, and email.
- Utilize effective problem-solving skills to resolve concerns in a timely manner and conduct additional research as required.
- Accurately update account information to maintain accurate customer records.
- Provide support with dispatching as required and maintain a working knowledge of company products, services, and promotions at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Driven to meet and exceed productivity goals and objectives
- Proven ability to meet and exceed call center metrics and objectives
- Outstanding ability to build positive and trusting relationships with others
- Results-driven approach to success with a strong emphasis on efficiency
- Exceptional customer service skills with a robust knowledge of phone etiquette
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to courteously address concerns
- Competitive pay structure with incentive opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- World-Class training and career development opportunities
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a customer service environment
- Proficiency operating general computer applications and systems
About Lehman Consulting and Recruiting
Lehman Consulting and Recruiting has years of experience matching candidates with their perfect positions! At LCR, we understand just how competitive todays job market is and have a proven track record of helping candidates turn their passions into a reality. Let us help you find your perfect match today!
LCR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lehman Consulting and Recruiting
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?