- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LEHIGH VALLEY ADULT SERVICES
Job Title: FINANCE MANAGER
The Finance Manager will oversee the budget and manage the finances of Lehigh Valley Adult Services and its subsidiaries (“LVAS”). Under the direction of the Vice President of Finance and Chief Executive Officer, the Finance Manager will closely monitor LVAS financial health, performance and implement recommendations to improve and increase LVAS profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Prepare corporate financial statements in a timely fashion.
· Create and maintain a series of financial controls and procedures for the Finance department.
· Conduct periodic audits of budget items, including comparing per diems to actual expenses and other budget-to-actual comparisons.
· Provide relevant financial information to executive team.
· Oversee and takes responsibility for all financial procedures and records.
· Maintain corporate checking accounts and invoices.
· Bill and reconcile invoices as necessary.
· Responsible for the various ledgers including cash disbursements, cash receipts, accounts payable, month-end payroll summary, accounts receivable summary, and journal entries to adjust the general ledger.
· Generate monthly reports including accounts payable reconciliation, accounts receivable reconciliation, cash flow report, and balance sheet audits.
· Partner with Legal Affairs, Human Resources and Facilities Departments to ensure fiscal prudence and regulatory compliance
· Collaborate with the Executive Director, CEO and Board of Directors to identify, create and implement strategic plans to actualize financial objectives.
· Identify potential risks and opportunities within the organization and its environment to protect financial interests.
· Other duties as required or assigned by law, Vice President of Finance, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, and Best Practices
· Positive Credit Rating
· Ability to create and manage corporate budgets.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Thorough understanding of budgetary and accounting principles, practices, and policies
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work autonomously.
· Results oriented, hands on professional with the ability to deal effectively and interact with all stakeholders.
· Ability to creatively resolve problems.
· FBI fingerprint (as required), PA Criminal Background Check, Child Abuse Clearance, Drug Screen, Physical
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field with a minimum of 10 years of experience
· Minimum of 2 years of managerial experience in an accounting environment
· QuickBooks experience
· Bookkeeping/Ledger experience
· CPA or equivalent
HOURS OF WORK/COMPENSATION
Fulltime, salaried exempt, including weekends.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals and work instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak and communicate well with customers and staff.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must Complete 35 Hours of training annually.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting 50 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Lehigh Valley Adult Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Lehigh Valley Adult Services
41 Community DriveEaston, PA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Director Finance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.