Truck Driver/Yard Jockey (Class A)
- $18 to $19 Hourly
Truck Driver Job Responsibilities:
- Drive and operate trucks.
- Pre-inspect truck.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
Truck Driver Skills and Qualifications:
- Traffic laws/ DOT regulations/ driving knowledge
- Pallet jack experience required; forklift experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly throughout day
- Able to pass random drug tests
- Clean driving record
- No DUI/DWI convictions in the past seven years
- Listening and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Trucking driver type:
- Company driver
Trucking home time:
- Home daily
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL A (Required)
Work Location: One location
Great employees, EXCELLENT benefits, plus PROFIT SHARING
Lehigh Heavy Forge is a former division of Bethlehem Steel and has been in operation for over 140 years. This manufacturing facility is the sole remaining super-heavy open-die forging company in the Western Hemisphere. The Bethlehem forging plant is the birthplace of the modern U.S. defense industry and it currently provides forgings for the US Navy, mining, paper, and power generation industries. Lehigh Heavy Forge offers competitive salaries, profit sharing, and excellent comprehensive benefits with a very low cost to the employee.
Lehigh Heavy Forge CorporationBethlehem, PA
WebsiteView All Lehigh Heavy Forge Corporation Jobs
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.