Start your sales career today *Looking for leaders to take on bigger roles* Find financial freedom working 30-40hrs per week
An outside sales representative with Legit Exteriors conducts sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. They are responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products and solutions when necessary. Their excellent social skills allow them to foster strong relationships, to which they can attribute much of their success.
Candidates work as ambassadors and are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on their assigned leads. They must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand The daily routine of an outside sales representative varies from day to day; representatives may not always be meeting with the same client or in the same place or even selling the same product or service. The overarching idea is to build connections and sell the company’s products or services. A typical day could consist of few calls in the morning to either potential customers or repeat customers. Some companies may even have quick training sessions just to get representatives in the zone for the day ahead.
- Being organized is the number one rule to being an effective outside sales representative - the day consists of discovery calls, research, product demos, follow-up calls, training, and much more. Although the title entails being in the field most of the time, the best representatives are able to manage both in-house and field work.
Our staff is committed to offering homeowners and businesses the best quality, service, and price for their home improvement needs.
Why Work Here?Legit Exteriors is a 5 star experienced contractor, full-service home improvement company serving both the Vancouver WA and Greater Portland OR areas. We provide professional and reliable roofing services for both residential. Our staff is committed to offering homeowners and businesses the best quality, service, and price for their home improvement needs.
Lots of room for growth/looking for leaders to hire from within for bigger roles.