Unarmed Security Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Unarmed Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Entrance screening: screening for weapons, prohibited items, and other security threats
- Protection and patrol services to the Court at the court locations: accompanying judicial officers and/or court staff to designated areas or for court events
- Patrol services: patrolling court locations for safety, security threats, and compliance with Court policy and vehicle codes, including issuing parking citations.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
Legion CorporationWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Great growth potential. Employees are valued as team members. Nice sites to work at.
Legion Corporation professional security services
AddressSan Bernardino, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Legion Corporation