Training Center/Lab Support Systems Administrator II (SA2)
- $112,000 to $160,000 Yearly
Salary: Up to $160,000, based on education and experience
Security Requirements: Active TS/SCI clearance with FS Poly
Location: Ft. Washington, MD
Education Required: A bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems administration experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems administration would also be acceptable.
Certifications: Must meet DoD Directive 8570 IAM Level 1 requirements. (Security+ at a minimum)
Job Description: As a Training Center / Lab Support System Administrator on our team you will provide support required to operate and maintain all hardware and software in compliance with established policies required by the customer for their production and training networks, as well as responsible for establishing and maintaining user accounts and help desk functions for staff and students.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Experience providing Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution, and providing support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Experience managing the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems, to include user accounts and workstations.
- Experience installing and maintaining computers, to include tablets, laptops, or desktops.
- Experience providing assistance to users in accessing IT systems.
- Experience providing support for the dispatch system and remaining involved in the resolution process.
- Experience configuring and managing LINUX, UNIX, and Windows operating systems and installing/loading operating systems software, and troubleshooting.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience with: Microsoft Exchange 2013 and 2016; User Activity Monitoring (UAM); IBM Big Fix; MS SharePoint; MS Active Directory; MS Windows Desktop Computing; Remote Desktop Management; MS PowerShell Integrated Scripting Engine (ISE); MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Access); Adobe Professional; Adobe Creative Cloud; Blackboard; Avaya phone systems; Cisco phone systems; Skype for business; New software and systems as the networks evolve
Keywords: SOA, STE/STN, ISSP, IBM Big Fix, LINUX, UNIX, Windows
We are looking for candidates like you - mission-focused and dedicated!
Legion Consulting Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that specializes in finding the subject matter expertise our customers deserve to achieve the results they demand. We support Teams at all echelons with sound analytics, plans development, and thorough assessments.
Our members are driven, dedicated, and make sound recommendations grounded in experience. We use that experience to support our customers to meet the desired objectives.
We will not sacrifice quality. Our goal is to find you the RIGHT person for the RIGHT role based on nothing but their individual qualifications. We come to work, we come to win, we come to conquer. WE ARE - THE LEGION!
Legion Consulting SolutionsFort Washington, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.