Knowledge Management Specialist III
- Posted: 21 days ago
Salary: Up to $140K, based on education and experience
Security Requirements: TS/SCI with CI Poly (both active).
Locations: Fort Meade, MD.
Education: Minimum of bachelor's degree as a Knowledge Management Specialist.
Certifications: None Required.
Job Description: Conducts activities related to the knowledge management processes, to include, but not limited to: content analysis, document management, data capture, portals, shared storage locations, workflow, collaboration, data warehousing, decision support, and information dissemination; planning to encompass the strategy, architecture and methodology for an enterprise modernization effort; selection, implementation, and measure of packaged solutions for enterprise modernization; and complete integration of applications with target data and defined processes
Experience: (Ten Years Required):
- Coordinates process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of technology solutions, facilitates discussion of process alternatives to arrive at best practices, and coordinates the development and modification of new and existing content.
- Provides operational support to USCYBERCOM by conducting and overseeing data analysis in order to optimize search results and ensure proper categorization of content within USCYBERCOM.
- Provides strategic direction to business groups through initiative prioritization, integration, and resource application and ensures that policies and procedures align with the USCYBERCOM mission .
- Manages content that integrates information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing, and dissemination of information with internal business partners and external customers.
- Acts as an SME for Knowledge Management and its reporting capabilities, manages content and workflow, and educates front-end users on the use of the Knowledge Management System.
- Oversees reporting to support operations and prepares analysis and recommendations related to categorization of content and optimizing search results.
- Monitors solution benefits and key measures of success to ensure that ongoing benefits are realized (e.g., improved process consistency and faster onboarding of information)
- Facilitates development of controls with business partners through streamlining processes and system automation and prepares presentations for senior management to support recommended changes, new initiatives, or enhancements.
Individual Capabilities Required: Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
We are looking for candidates like you - mission-focused and dedicated!
Legion Consulting Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that specializes in finding the subject matter expertise our customers deserve to achieve the results they demand. We support Teams at all echelons with sound analytics, plans development, and thorough assessments.
Our members are driven, dedicated, and make sound recommendations grounded in experience. We use that experience to support our customers to meet the desired objectives.
We will not sacrifice quality. Our goal is to find you the RIGHT person for the RIGHT role based on nothing but their individual qualifications. We come to work, we come to win, we come to conquer. WE ARE - THE LEGION!
Legion Consulting Solutions
AddressFort Meade, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?