Graphic Artist II
- $70,000 Yearly
Salary: Up to $70K, depending on education and experience
Security Requirements: TS/SCI with CI Poly (both active).
Locations: Fort Meade, MD.
Education: Minimum of bachelor's degree in graphic design, art, or a related discipline.
Experience (Five Years Required):
- Provides graphic arts development and support for a high tempo combatant command military operations directorate.
- Plans and designs the production of graphics used in instructional aids, exhibits, and multi-image presentations.
- Prepares and oversees the preparation of original designs, drawings, graphs, charts, models, publications, and exhibits for internal and external presentation by senior leaders and general/flag officers.
- Consults and advises customers' staff regarding graphic projects requiring artist input.
- Creates and visualizes ideas graphically for documents, publications, and web sites.
- Provides end-users with recommendations and in-depth graphic artist support for the development of documents, briefings, and websites with no guidance.
- Revises subject matter for graphic presentation to achieve customer intent selecting materials, processes, and designs format with no guidance.
- Reviews layouts, sketches, and final plans for production and evaluates artistic media.
- Consults with and advises customers concerning pending graphics, publications, and artwork, including cost estimates and artwork content.
- Determines requirements for publication artwork, including selection of ink, paper, and type style in conjunction with publication customers.
- Coordinates production workflow of publications (periodicals, brochures, and manuscripts).
We are looking for candidates like you - mission-focused and dedicated!
Legion Consulting Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that specializes in finding the subject matter expertise our customers deserve to achieve the results they demand. We support Teams at all echelons with sound analytics, plans development, and thorough assessments.
Our members are driven, dedicated, and make sound recommendations grounded in experience. We use that experience to support our customers to meet the desired objectives.
We will not sacrifice quality. Our goal is to find you the RIGHT person for the RIGHT role based on nothing but their individual qualifications. We come to work, we come to win, we come to conquer. WE ARE - THE LEGION!
Legion Consulting SolutionsFort Meade, MD
Arts and EntertainmentView All Legion Consulting Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.