Seeking a Sports Marketing and Advertising Representative to strategically lead brand strategies and marketing communications for our major clientele in the sports and entertainment industry. Our organization needs individuals with a passion for this industry to continuously foster our success. And of course, if you are a sports fan, that doesn't hurt either!
Legion is one of the nation's leading sports and entertainment firm in development, product production, and marketing. Legion is partnered with a valuable portfolio of clientele in sports, entertainment, and major Fortune 100 companies.
- Work with Account Director on the development of all consumer-focused marketing activity to build the show brand.
- Work closely intertwined with other divisions in marketing and advertising to define, navigate, and build clientele brands.
- Assist in all brand strategy efforts, including defining positioning and mining consumer insights.
- Work on the the development of all marketing communications including strategy development, creative briefing, topical promotion and campaign execution.
- Work closely with company's research function to evaluate target audience research used to make key decisions related to the brand promise and consumer advertising.
- Analyze marketing/campaign performance and correlate those efforts back to brand perception, audience growth and other key performance indicators.
- Partner with Sales Marketing Consultants on the construction of promotional opportunities and coordination/implementation strategies.
- Training in strategic marketing environments, including client relationship management
- Open to creative development
- College Degree Preferred
- Reliable Transportation to the office and client meetings required
- Visionary/breakthrough creative development & execution
- Sports minded
- Strong leadership & management skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Highly collaborative and creatively nurturing
- Understanding of media/entertainment industries as well as the ever-evolving digital marketplace
- Ability to foster in a culture that is creative driven
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.