Do you enjoy networking and building lasting relationships? Are you looking for an opportunity that will help others obtain their goals?
The Public Relations and Customer Service Assistant is responsible for executing all elements of a proactive local marketing strategy by engaging existing and potential customers for our clients through innovative marketing techniques. This position is accountable for attaining performance goals associated with driving sales growth through building relationships and providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities: (Entry Level)
- Work with manager to create innovative marketing strategies to build a customer base and grow revenue in assigned territory.
- Execute local marketing initiatives by representing clients in target markets or through lead reports generated by the client to identify new opportunities and service existing revenue-generating programs
- Network and develop professional relationships.
- Engage the public through promotional advertising activities with Marketing Team
- Communicate and report activity to Regional Manager
Potential Additional Responsibilities: (Management Training)
- Hire, train, and provide continuous communication and support to new team members and interns
- Identify and attend strategic opportunities with clients
- Establish, build, maintain and strengthen new and existing relationships with retail vendors and regional client managers
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, marketing, communications or related discipline.
- Experience in marketing, sales, or direct customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- A self-starter, able to work well in a team-based environment under limited supervision.
- Should be a self-proclaimed "people person" who enjoys being out of the office, meeting new people, and not doing the same thing every day.
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records."