The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the company’s consumer outreach efforts and will provide leadership, strategic direction and day to day management of the function. The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for building the brand and growth strategy for the business. They will oversee customer plans, sales, marketing and allocate resources across assigned programs. They will also provide advice and guidance to various operating units to ensure overall sales & marketing effectiveness.
- Plan, initiate and direct marketing and sales inquiries to determine trends, industry needs and customer preferences to optimize product and related service planning, to develop target markets, and recommend business development strategies.
- Participate in the development of customer service, sales, and marketing business plans.
- Provide strategic direction to ensure full understanding of communications objectives.
- Build brand equity with consumers, franchisees and employees to maintain the company’s differentiation in the marketplace.
- Assist in sales support, make recommendations or decisions regarding product objectives and strategy, promotions and advertising placement and merchandising
- Enhance existing customer/market data to build customer base, to increase rate of repeat customers, reduce defectors and cross-market among all channels
- Provide direction to cross-functional teams in the development & deployment of specific customer service, sales, and marketing programs to drive targeted revenue, including idealization, testing & operational impact.
This position has the opportunity for Senior Management consideration after the first year.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Reliable transportation to our corporate office
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager