YOU MUST BE:
• Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
• Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
• Looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising, sales, customer service or business development
• A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
• Someone who doesn’t make excuses, but looks for a solution.
• A rapidly expanding sales and marketing firm based in San Francisco.
• A fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded.
• A company with strong community ties and a commitment to philanthropy.
• A company that is growing exponentially in a time of economic hardship.
• A company where pay is based on performance and advancement is based on merit.
• A professional environment providing hands-on training to every member of our team.
• A company that provides personal mentorship and development to every team member.
• A place where you can grow personally, professionally, and socially.
Let’s talk about what we do…
We are a leading management, marketing, and sales firm that works with the fastest growing telecommunications and technology company in the nation. We specialize in direct marketing and customer acquisition for one of the most respected companies in the industry. We offer our clients 100% return on their marketing dollar - a statement few other marketing companies can make.
Our marketing strategy relies on direct, face-to-face, client interaction. By focusing our sales and marketing efforts on a face-to-face, relationship-based marketing approach, we are able to bring our clients life-long customers with increased name-brand recognition and high levels of customer loyalty. Moving into the next year, we are looking to exponentially grow in an aggressive but effective manner.
We believe that the best way to build relationships is by asking questions, determining needs, and based on that information, providing expert solutions. However, customer service and marketing speaks only to one dimension of who we are and what we do. We are also equally focused on the acquisition, development, and promotion of candidates seeking a management position within our organization who ultimately go on to earn between $62,400 and $82,000 during their first year of business.
We invite candidates to apply freely. Our human resources director and administrator have been instructed to seek top talent and schedule an in-depth interview as we have recently taken advantage of an incredible nationwide expansion of a top tier client.
But before you do, let us speak about who and what we are looking for:
• Candidates must be confident, fun, outgoing, friendly, and have a sense of humor! We want to be able to maintain our professional relationships while still having fun both inside and outside of the office. Our clients appreciate this quality, and so do our business partners. We love strong personable personalities that can adapt to different cultures and experiences. What business wouldn’t? Weekly office events include:
• Laser Tag
• Pot Luck
• Reliability is important with any occupation. However, because we work directly with nationally recognized brands, its importance is that much greater. We ask that candidates have reliable transportation and a sense of purpose. Simply put, know what you want to do and where you want to go in life. Our managers earn more than 90% of the average American worker. So, we spend our time focusing on developing and promoting those, our clients can rely on.
• Trustworthiness and honesty is a part of our core values – it’s who we are. Our promoted managers become longstanding business partners within our firm and continue to develop relationships with our most valued clients. Trust is the foundation of every successful relationship.
• We need passion and we need leaders. This doesn’t mean you have to apply being the best. What this means is that you should apply if you have the best student mentality and seriousness for growth. Many individuals are looking for leadership positions, but very few understand how to break out of the typical 9-to-5-employee mindset. Many candidates want their resumes to speak for them. We have candidates with Master’s degrees, Bachelor’s degrees, and no degrees at all. We have found that the best representation of what you bring to the table… is you.
Personalized Training includes:
• Team Management
• Sales & Brand Marketing
• Campaign Management
• Assistant Management Training
• Management Training
• Personal Development
• In-Store Promotions
• Profit and Loss Statements
• Customer Service
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.