Customer Service Representative - START NEXT WEEK
Legion, Inc. Livermore, CA
- Posted: 2 days ago
- $44,000 to $50,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Do you like winning? Are you a passionate and driven individual who overcomes challenges and achieves goals despite the odds? Does networking, building mutually beneficial relationships, and finding ways to capitalize on untapped resources motivate you? Have you been looking for the right opportunity to maximize your potential?
Legion is seeking a motivated, top-notch Customer Service & Outreach Specialist to assist the sales department in expanding the San Francisco market. We are a rapidly growing company in a fast-paced industry with more than 6,000 customers worldwide.
Our ideal candidate will be a results-oriented and charismatic individual. Prior Sales and/or Customer Service experience is preferred but not required. We are looking forward to cross-training our ideal candidate in all aspects of Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, and Management. And the training doesn’t end there! We will provide you with comprehensive ongoing training to familiarize you with our client’s products as well as with all aspects of the Customer Service and Sales cycle. From there, your success will be driven by your personal motivation, persistence, and ability to connect with prospective customers.
If you’re interested in taking your Customer Service and Outreach experience to an entirely different level in a fun, dynamic, growing, and evolving entrepreneurial organization – send us a copy of your resume.
Here at Legion, our company holds four key values:
- Integrity: We put our team in front of our own personal gain, we make sure their success is acquired before we look at our own needs.
- Respect: People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. Respect and listen to your colleagues. “Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.” -Richard Branson
- Community: Our team members and our customers are apart of our family; the community our team has built is continuously supported and honored.
- Vision: To sustain focus on a vision, one must be willing and able to innovate. Our team’s vision stays clear and our innovative culture is embraced by our top management and flows through the organization effortlessly.
- Appointment setting using excellent Customer Service
- Qualify interested candidates and arrange sales appointments
- Serve as an expert to help educate, build rapport and close sales
- Aggressively research and build a new client base to achieve sales goals
- Attend quarterly networking conferences
- Manage, coach, and train new members of the team
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking and relentless drive for success
- Have strong Customer Service skills
- Can follow a proven process
- Highly competitive and want to win
- Can take rejection and learn from it
- Willing to try new approaches and techniques
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records."
If you are seeking full time employment opportunities and have the following experience you are encouraged to apply today: Customer support, customer service, customer relations, customer service manager, customer success, direct customer service, customer service associate, customer service representative, customer retention, customer agent, client management, client advisement, client relations, client account management, client services, client acquisition, or client support.
Legion, Inc.Why Work Here?
Top Tier Clientele, Community Involvement & Local Industry Leader
Legion combines proven strategy with professional implementation with unique platforms for advertising to ensure our clients brands gain traction. Our outreach programs allow us to focus on precision and strive for perfection to ensure strong market growth. Our client representatives' goals are to build resilient relationships between clients and potential consumers, with a high return of investment.