Customer Service, Sales & Management Openings
- Do you enjoy being out and about vs. in a cubical?
- Do you have Great People Skills and want an EXCITING NEW CAREER?
- Are you tired of talking on the phone and never meeting your customers and clients?
- Do Quality Control and Scripts stunt your ability to use your personality?
- Are you seeking rapid advancement?
We need enthusiastic, goal-oriented individuals, who want to succeed in a competitive high energy environment!
Legion is one of the premier promotional sales and marketing firms in the area. We specialize in gaining a fast, measurable advantage for our clients. Our clients are looking for "an edge" in advertising. We've developed a powerful, word-of-mouth method to our promotions that adds more of a personality for our clients' brand and services. This enables us to educate them on any changes in our client’s industry, promote various services, and personally thank customers for their business.
Positions vary by department but some opportunities may include exposure to the following fields:
- Marketing and Advertising
- Promotional Sales
- Campaign Management
- Team Management
- Personnel / Interviewing
- Face to Face Customer Service
- Development of Marketing Plans
- Fun and positive work environment
- Opportunity for management
- Optional travel
- Unlimited opportunities
Legion will provide individuals with excellent leadership, guidance, a competitive merit-based compensation, and a challenging career path. This is an entry-level position so college graduates or people looking to get their foot in the door are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must represent the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual
- Must be available to start within two weeks
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records."