Legion has become a leader in the outsourced sales and marketing industry. We work with the best. Our direct approach to generating business for our clients has allowed us to experience rapid growth. The organizational growth we received last year has led us to anticipate four new expansions by the end of this year. In order to fill the management team staffing needs in these new locations, we are starting our search for the ideal candidates. To ensure that we uphold the quality that our clients demand they require that these candidates are trained using an entry-level management training program.
The Entry Level Marketing Manager will be part of a passionate, close-knit marketing team that fosters a fast-paced, energetic, deadline-driven environment. Opportunities for career development and growth are open in several avenues for high achievers. As an Entry Level Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day logistics and execution of our local marketing campaigns. Demonstrated excellence in time management and all forms of communication, as well as a willingness to jump in at the deep end almost every day, is essential. The management training program is based on the feedback we received from business owners and organization leaders. We inquired about typical job duties and tasks, the frequency with which these functions are performed, and the statutes, regulations, and guidance that must be followed. We then designed a competency-based program to parallel the skills and knowledge required on the job.
Here at Legion, our company holds four key values:
- Integrity: We put our team in front of our own personal gain, we make sure their success is acquired before we look at our own needs.
- Respect: People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. Respect and listen to your colleagues. “Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.” -Richard Branson
- Community: Our team members and our customers are apart of our family; the community our team has built is continuously supported and honored.
- Vision: To sustain focus on a vision, one must be willing and able to innovate. Our team’s vision stays clear and our innovative culture is embraced by our top management and flows through the organization effortlessly.
Responsibilities of an Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- Attend various in-store marketing campaigns throughout the local area for designated clients.
- Assist in setup and distribution of all promotional collateral
- Closely work with CEO and company managers to strategize marketing and advertising
- Set an example as a front line representative between consumers and corporate clientele
- Train and develop promotional staff in assigned campaigns.
- Conduct regular training for staff to ensure knowledge in client’s products, promotions and, industry specifics
- This position will be considered for management roles given successful completion of assigned projects
Qualifications of the Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required (preferably in Marketing / Business / or related field)
- Adapts easily to a changing environment
- Manages multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and makes it look easy
- Developing and maintaining trusting, respectful, collaborative relationships
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Is willing and able to travel on short notice
- A get-it-done attitude with the ability to adapt, think outside the box, problem solve and willingness to learn and grow; take ownership and responsibility
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records."
If you are seeking full time employment opportunities and have the following experience you are encouraged to apply today: marketing, sales, customer service, marketing management, regional management, regional marketing, brand marketing, direct marketing, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, or promotional marketing
Why Work Here?Legion combines proven strategy with professional implementation with unique platforms for advertising to ensure our clients brands gain traction. Our outreach programs allow us to focus on precision and strive for perfection to ensure strong market growth. Our client representatives' goals are to build resilient relationships between clients and potential consumers, with a high return of investment.
Top Tier Clientele, Community Involvement & Local Industry Leader