Legion is adding an Associate Team in San Fran this year. The successful candidate will provide operational and logistics support for all Legion advertising platforms and events including conferences (domestic & international), networking receptions, live-webcasts and webinars. This person will gain working knowledge of Legion's portfolio of media offerings with an opportunity to grow within the division and hone their skill set. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly-organized, team player for this position who is eager to gain hands-on experience in this growing, fast-paced environment.
- Coordination with Client Services Manager on gathering and tracking creative for advertising campaigns
- Assisting the events team in all aspects of event programming, speaker recruitment and conference and online meeting logistics
- Researching contact details of potential speakers for conferences and webinars
- Managing registration for events and webinars
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings in preparation for events
- Gathering speaker materials ahead of events and assisting with the creation of event materials
- Excellent communication skills, professional email conduct, and ability to communicate comfortably with senior executives
- Strong attention to detail and organization is a must
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at once
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Reliable transportation to our corporate office