Senior Network Engineer
Leggett & Platt Troy, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leggett & Platt is seeking their next Senior Network Engineer
Remote/Work from Home Opportunity!
We invite you to explore our Senior Network Engineer (Remote) opportunity and our company.
You will collaborate with our Corporate Director of Cloud & Network, and Business Unit Director of IT. You can work remotely, or you can office at our corporate headquarters in Carthage (MO) or a regional office in either Chicago (IL), Lenexa (KS), Newnan (GA), Conover (NC), Fort Smith (AR), or Ontario (CA)
Reasons you will love it here: Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you will fit right in.
What will my day-to-day look like?
- Lead the support and evolution of critical network infrastructure for industry leader’s R&D, manufacturing, and distribution of boxed beds
- Proactive monitoring/maintenance and evolution of mission critical SD-WAN and LAN components of Microsoft (Azure, O365, Dynamics Finance/Ops) cloud first solution
- Integration of leading Cybersecurity and Network solutions
- Lead Business Unit’s integration with Leggett and Platt Corporate IT and Service Providers
- Strong contributor to Leggett and Platt Corporate IT:
- Cybersecurity Response Team, Blue Team, and Red Team activities
- Global SDWAN Build
- Global VOIP Build
- Capacity Management
- Work with LEG and BU IT Teams and Operations Technology (OT) Managers to develop processes and integrate network capabilities
- Collaborate and build relationships:
- Managed Service, Consulting, and Hardware Suppliers
- LEG and Business Unit IT Leaders
- LEG and Business Unit Process Leaders in Finance and Operations
Your success will be because you are/have...
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a networking role
- Experience and interest in leading and developing network teams and suppliers
- Experience and interest in Cybersecurity and Cloud
- Broad understanding of LAN and WAN infrastructure and protocols
- Experience implementing and managing SD-WAN technologies
- Experience in complex switching, routing and wireless network environments
- Awareness of the business impact of critical networking components
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Experience we consider a plus (not required):
- Firewall Security Solutions
- Microsoft Azure, AD, and Microsoft Security and other leading solutions
- Industrial Control Segmentation (ICS)
Leggett & PlattWhy Work Here?
Highly Competitive Wage and Benefits!
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of more than 20,000 employee-partners in 130 manufacturing facilities located in 19 countries. We’re not just hiring, we’re building a better company.
TechnologyView all jobs at Leggett & Platt