As our E-Commerce team lead, you will manage multiple online B2B channels and help optimize product content and strategize marketing initiatives. This role is as dynamic as you make it. You will have rare ability to help create a business within a business. You have direct say in the shaping of our evolvement and your work will reflect that. You are naturally curious and strive to learn, test, and adapt.
Who we are:
We are an inspired group of individuals in the wholesale furniture industry, who work for an established, rapidly growing manufacturing company which has been in business more than 30 years. At Legends Furniture you have the rare ability to transform the company and play an important part shaping the future of the company. Legends offers an open platform and it is up to the individual to be able to step up and take leadership and help shape this organization. Legends is an equal opportunity employer.
· Help with marketing strategy to drive customer growth and manage online customer interaction
· Develop strategies and tactics that will increase customer retention, and increase conversion rates
· Manage data of content, promotional calendars, pricing, strategy across multiple online channels.
· Track digital analytics and various marketing programs
· Find, develop, and manage affiliate programs and evaluate
· Help with SEO copyright of product content
· Continuous analysis and optimization of SEO to increase product rank
· Work with internal teams from accounts receivable, shipping, customer service, etc. to streamline processes.
· Daily SKU level analysis and optimization. Modify descriptions, content, images, etc.
· Oversee channel performance health metrics
· Work with IT to help develop any new technical requirements or enhancements needed.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working with web/E-Commerce business (Experience working manufacture and B2B E-Commerce a plus). Additionally, they are experienced in merchandising, promotional planning, online marketing, and E-Commerce operations. They are technology savvy and data science driven using excel, data management software, and project planning software.
Prior enterprise-level experience preferred selling on channels such as Wayfair, Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Overstock.