We are seeking an IT Project Manager to join our team at Legendary! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of software related projects across multiple customers. We are a start-up software company looking for a sharp individual with enough drive to learn quickly and deliver customer projects with a sense of urgency. This role will include travel to customer Facilities, documenting all customer deliverables, leading customer meetings, creating timelines and sophisticated, detailed Project Plans. Concise but thorough communication is needed in this role at LSC. You must be a proven leader with the ability to take charge of technical tasks daily.
- Implement technology tools to support new or changed processes, including Reports, Project Plans and Dashboards.
- Create highly detailed precise project plans.
- Provide detailed SOW’s (statements of work) to customer as needed.
- Manage the overall budget and profitability of the project through the entirety of the implementation.
- Manage application deployments, data loads and applicable change requests.
- Coordinate with customer support teams and management to provide best in class service and support on new projects and any escalated support incidents.
- Create and Maintain system documentation for all deployed environments.
- Develop and Execute training to system key users and colleagues.
- Deploy configurations from Sandbox to Production environments.
- Proactively coach customers to improve effective use of the systems.
- Provide Project Management services coordinating all needed internal and external resources in order to deliver functionality according to established timeline and cost parameters.
- Address, Review, complete and assign support tickets and Tasks as routed.
- Manage incoming Project Requests as well as any New Requests.
This position requires close coordination with:
- All levels of Management including the CTO.
- Developers and Development Control teams.
- Business Systems Analyst and implementation teams.
- External software and service providers.
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency and ownership of issues, maintain open and effective communication with internal management as well as customer management teams.
- 40-hour weeks are standard but hours outside of normal business hours are required to support project and operational needs.
- Weekend work may be necessary depending on project needs.
- 20-40% Travel is anticipated.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager.
- Experienced leader of technical teams or customer service.
- Organized and forward thinking.
- Quick learner with a good attitude.
- Experience or education in project management is preferred, CAPM or Agile methodology is a plus.
- SQL database management (Query creation, Table Joins, ETC..)
- SalesForce or CRM familiarity including configuration is a plus.
- Budget analysis and profitability expertise is a plus.
- Microsoft Office suite familiarity (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
- IT Leadership experience or any IT-related formal education.
- Associates Degree, and/or Bachelors Degree is a plus.
- PMP or CAPM certification is a plus.
- Agile or Scrum expertise/certifications is a plus