- Expired: August 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company has an energetic team that is charged with purpose-driven work in a positive environment. We are looking for a like minded individual who possesses the same level of motivation, commitment, and desire for mutual success.
As a Marketing Assistant you would be helping use our marketing techniques to run campaigns with a solid team of brand ambassadors, making sure things run smoothly and keeping our clients at the forefront of their respective industries.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns
- Present our brands
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Report to the Business Development Manager on weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals and results
- Stay up to date with new programs and services
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with clients
- Have fun and bring positive energy to our team every day!
Education and Experience
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience desired, yet not required
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Candidates must be proactive, have a good attitude, and be a team player
- Candidates must have a strong work ethic and proven ability to consistently and positively deliver quality work and ideas in a high-paced and dynamic work environment
- Candidates must have integrity, be loyal and trustworthy, and use discretion
- Candidates must be organized with strong people skills
- Candidates must be able to multitask
- Candidates must be able to make good, consistent, fair decisions and diffuse problems
BusinessView all jobs at Legendary Executives