- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a company to help you reach your potential while working in a rewarding field where you are helping the Community?
Are you ready to work for a company that rewards your individuality and performance?
Do you want to add to your job skills and build an amazing resume?
Our team is composed of highly-skilled Professionals who share a common interest in personal development, leading others, and making an impact within our organization and the surrounding communities.
We are in immediate need of a Customer Advocate to assist with both our new and existing nonprofit Clients. The Customer Advocate will be responsible for creating forward-thinking Fundraising initiatives that increase Community Donations for the Charity organizations we are partnered with.
Customer Advocate Responsibilities:
- Promotes Brand Names, Programs, Awareness and Services
- Review and Resolve any Client concerns in a timely manner
- Be the example of Excellent Customer Service, Professionalism and Courtesy
- Adaptability when it comes to changing
- Attend Meetings for Program Knowledge, Training, Development, Networking etc..
- Customer Advocate Experience
- Positive Attitude
- Leadership Skills
- Problem Solving
- Growth Minded
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay
- Career Development
Powered by JazzHR
Next Generation Enterprises
BusinessView all jobs at Next Generation Enterprises