Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy working with people? Do you enjoy helping people solve problems by offering advice and consultation? Are you looking for a job that offers constant learning, skills growth and a career path? If so, we’re looking for someone just like you!
The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills, oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools like Microsoft Office products. Functional knowledge of CRM tools and Adobe Illustrator are a plus.
No experience in the sign industry? No problem! If you enjoy working with customers and being part of a team, have functional proficiency with modern computer software, and are motivated to learn, we will provide the training to ensure your success.
- Answer inside sales calls / follow up website consultation requests
- Conduct initial customer sales consultations
- Prepare sales estimates
- Prepare permit applications
- Maintain the customer database and contact lists
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Motivation to learn new skills
- High School degree
Preferred Skills (not required)
- Functional knowledge with CRM and/or sales management tools
- Functional knowledge with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Adobe Illustrator
- Associates degree in Business or Graphic Design with a preference toward sales
Legendary Custom Signs & GraphicsWhy Work Here?
Awesome work environment, excellent opportunity for growth and leadership
At Legendary Custom Signs & Graphics we take care of people. That includes our customers, our employees, and our community. Our mission is to offer and deliver excellence in signage to every single one of our customers. We do that by offering the highest quality products, providing exceptional customer service, and offering the best value. Our philosophy is that our employees are our most valued resource. We demonstrate that by offering the best compensation in the industry, providing an enjoyable work environment, and promoting teamwork. When the company succeeds, everyone is rewarded. And we give back to our community through a variety of means to foster a healthy, safe, and enjoyable environment for everyone.
6965 Gateway CourtManassas, VA