Legend Management Group Sterling, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As our Groundskeeper, you will upkeep the beauty of the community to maintain its curb appeal. You will upkeep grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and community buildings. You will work a rotating schedule including weekends. You will report to the Service Manager.
Starting hourly rate is $15+ plus monthly bonuses.
- Remove trash from office, common areas and community
- Help with evictions
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units including remove trash from vacant apartments to make-ready
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models
- Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas
- Check and replace exterior lighting
- Maintain awareness of proper safety precautions
- Complete Monthly Building/Grounds Inspection Report
- Inspect and water plant material/flowers to ensure health and longevity
- Paint curbs, signposts, playground equipment, fences, and other items that relate to grounds persons tasks
- Remove debris/litter/pet waste on the ground and all areas including apartments and dumpster areas
- Help maintain inventory control and upkeep of all grounds equipment and supplies
- Maintain fences, gates, gutters, downspouts, retaining walls, sump pumps, playground equipment
- Help with any emergency maintenance including storm damage and snow removal
- Remove and bring appliances to shop and to apartments
- Distribute resident communications to resident’s homes
- 1+ years of groundskeeping experience
- The ability to exert up to 50 pounds, climb stairs, use ladders and work in varying weather conditions
Enjoy A Variety of Perks and Benefits Including:
- Great compensation package and bonus plan
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid time off - holidays, vacation, sick, administrative, and bereavement
- Company matched 401K
- Apartment rent discount
- Tuition Assistance
Legend Management Group is an apartment management group with communities in Maryland and Virginia that has served the area's most discerning residents for over 30 years. We were named a Top Workplace in DC in 2020 by The Washington Post. Our communities are staffed with caring, knowledgeable professionals committed to our residents’ quality of life. We apply our core values of People First, Create Exceptional Experiences, Embrace Change and Innovation, Balance Work and Play, and Inspire and Empower to every team member, resident and partner.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
LIMITATIONS and DISCLAIMER: This job description only describes the general nature and illustrative level of work performed; it is not intended as an exhaustive list of tasks, responsibilities, and skills. Team members will be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with federal and state laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Legend Management GroupWhy Work Here?
People First, Create Exceptional Experiences, Embrace Change & Innovation, Balance Work & Play and Inspire & Empower
24710 Tribe SquareSterling, VA