Sr. Salesforce Developer/Analyst - perm
Legato Search Des Plaines, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hello, your resume profile reads well and would like to discuss this with you…
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Analyst
We are looking for a Sr. Salesforce Developer/Analyst to join our Enterprise Architecture Application Development team. You will be responsible for participating in all phases of the development lifecycle of new and existing business applications and production systems support for Client/Server and Web based applications(N-Tier). Primary focus is on analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation of our Salesforce/Force.com platform.
This position is a remote position and will consider out-of-state candidates for this role.... its located near Chicago O’hare Airport, Rosemont, Illinois.
Must have 5+ years of experience in a senior role for mid-size projects. Salary $115-120k with great benefits
-Analyze requirements and interview end-users to define requirements for new or changing systems.
-Interpret business requirements and develop detailed technical requirements
-Generate estimates for design, programming and testing activities
-Design system elements such as classes, components, modules to meet functional & non-functional requirements
-Identify database entities and prepare logical/physical data models
-Design interfaces within system for various modules and components
-Design interfaces across systems for effective and efficient communication
-Work with programming elements such as classes, components, subsystems
-Construct SQL database elements such as tables, views, stored procedure, functions, and triggers
-Define a system/integration/UAT test plans based on functional and non-functional requirements
-Execute test plans and verify that test results to meet requirements, support users during UAT phase, resolve UAT defects
-Create/update system or user documentation
-Document business process conversion procedures, convert data and verify results and help train users on custom and packaged software to production
- 3+ years of experience in a senior role or leading small to mid-size projects
- Must have at least 3 years of experience with Salesforce/Force.com technologies.
- 5+ years using programing languages such like Java or C#.Net
- 5+ years developing rich web user interfaces and/or complex UI using custom or 3rd party UI controls, Java Script, REST, XML Services
- 5+ years in system integration using REST, SOAP APIs. Familiarity with APIM platforms like MuleSoft, Azure APIM.
- 5+ years with database programming & reporting tools like Power BI.
AddressDes Plaines, IL
TechnologyView all jobs at Legato Search