The Sr. Social Media Manager will be responsible for setting the direction of LegalShield’s national communication strategy as it applies to our Associate Sales Network, Member Support and Consumer Engagement Channels. The Sr. Social Media Manager will be expected to work closely with Product Leadership, Marketing, Network Sales, Associate Support, and Member Support to ensure that LegalShield’s online presence reflects our brand and messages. This role will be responsible for enhancing and protecting LegalShield’s online reputation. Additional responsibilities include identifying, evaluating and executing strategic initiatives to support sales initiatives and corporate events, and enhancing plan member experience.
- Defines, develops and delivers the overall corporate social media strategy, and ensures that all activity is aligned to business objectives.
- Serves as the primary point-of-contact for all social media matters, ensures respect of online best practices and provides advice and guidance as needed.
- Creates and delivers integrated social media campaigns on a national basis.
- Supports the Associate Sales Network by creating and posting content and visuals to increase awareness of channel initiatives including Associate Recognition, Training, Support, Opportunities and Recruiting.
- Supports Member Services by creating and posting content and visuals to announce new product features, tips on maximizing product usage, and member testimonials.
- Helps resolve plan member issues and responds to reviews (positive and negative).
- Supports Product Leadership, Marketing and Public Relations by creating and posting content and visuals to promote new product launches and features, member testimonials, sales promotions, seasonal messaging.
- In conjunction with the Product Leadership and Marketing Team, identifies, evaluates and executes on key new initiatives that will drive incremental sales and enhance plan member experience.
- Monitors our social media presence and promptly, tactfully and accurately engages with plan members, influencers and network sales associates.
- In conjunction with the Network Sales and Marketing Teams, identifies, evaluates and executes on key new initiatives that will enhance and protect our online reputation.
- Provides detailed analytics/evaluation of online activity to feed into management reports and planning.
- Stays up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, or related field
- 2 to 4 years proven work experience as a social media campaign strategist
- Hands on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects