Customer Service for Online Legal Service - $1,500 hiring bonus!
LegalMatch Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**We are offering a $1,500 hiring bonus for the Key Account Manager position**
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a can-do attitude to join our Key Account Manager team. You will focus on business to business customer service, and provide concierge service to new and existing clients, onboarding clients to their business website and help manage the flow of activity within their website, which involves a high level of professionalism. You will ensure white glove service to new, existing, and returning clients throughout the term of their business partnership with LegalMatch.
We are looking for professionals, who are comfortable dealing on a B2B level in a partnership capacity. You must be well-spoken, computer literate, and operate at the highest level at all times.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted client relationships for all assigned accounts.
- Onboard clients to their business website to explain use, functionality and purpose.
- Assist client in the management of and flow of activity within their website on a daily basis.
- Become a strategic partner and advisor to the client, with hands-on account management.
- Maintain database of client support activities including inbound/outbound calls and appointments.
- Schedule and hold client appointments and follow-up meetings/calls in a timely manner for all assigned accounts
- Develop in depth knowledge of client performance and business needs, while discovering new business opportunities.
- Resolve client escalations in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide a proactive approach to assist the client in achieving all revenue goals.
- Deliver value to the client base with new and innovative solutions to their needs.
- Deliver value to the client base with creative and innovative solutions to their business/customer service needs.
- Develop best practices and refine existing practices for use across the account management team.
- Engage in special projects as assigned.
- Ability to develop lasting working relationships with professional clients and their support staff.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office 365 Suite/ fully computer literate.
- Strong verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Self-starter, disciplined with strong leadership and motivational ability.
- Previous account management and/or customer service experience preferred.
· Some college/college degree preferred
We are a fast-paced, yet fun environment. We work very hard, but also have fun as well. We recognize that our employees are the key to our future, so LegalMatch offers a unique environment where your ideas are always appreciated, and your contributions make an important difference. All of our employees enjoy the ability to make an immediate impact, learn new things and partake in a high-energy, vibrant working environment with extremely accomplished people.
LegalMatchWhy Work Here?
LegalMatch offers work/life balance, while still reaching for your professional potential. Be part of the premier online legal service!
LegalMatch offers a dynamic yet casual and fun work environment. We recognize that our employees are the key to our future, so LegalMatch offers a unique environment where your ideas are always appreciated and your contributions make an important difference. All of our employees enjoy the ability to make an immediate impact, learn new things and be part of a high-energy, vibrant working environment with extremely accomplished people. LegalMatch has a generous benefits plan including Health, Dental, Vision, EAP, short & long term disability insurance. We offer three weeks time off paid annually, two weeks vacation and one week sick. Join the most successful online Legal Service in the fastest growing Industry!
885 Trademark DriveReno, NV