Program and Process Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Program and Process Manager (PPM) will oversee the onboarding of new programs, user acceptance testing, continuous improvement, business requirements definition and the project management. The PPM guides and standardize process development and design and optimization activities across the Enterprise. The role will flex between new product/process development and driving improvements in the ongoing operations. The PPM is accountable for the definition, implementation and adherence of standard practices and tools to enable rapid process impact assessment and gap analysis when evaluating new business opportunities. The PPM will lead the documenting and analysis of existing systems and highlight areas of improvement to support all areas of the business. The PPM will own designing and manage corporate processes for, Core Response, Onboarding, Vendor Selection and Work Management/Prioritization.
- Oversee the onboarding of new programs, including the coordination of the Core Response Team (program/project management).
- Oversee Requirements Definition, Process Design, Project Management and User Acceptance Testing
- Validate the functionality of the end-product according to the requirement specifications.
- Maintain and enhance Work Management and Prioritization process.
- Standardization of Process Design and the Requirements Documentation Process across the organization.
- Establish and maintain document library of standardized processes for the organization.
- Partner with business stakeholders to gather, compile, and provide information for strategic and business decision making.
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports.
- Identify and lead improvements in workflow, support existing processes, quality and cost reduction programs.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members as well as management.
- Support change and configuration management.
- Other duties as assigned.
SOFT SKILLS AND POWER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Skilled articulate communicator to engage as a partner with operational/organizational leaders and project managers.
- Abled facilitator to keep groups moving and aligned to the objectives of the work.
- Passionate about process improvement, analyzing current processes, skilled in making recommendations based on experience, enjoys collaboration and motivating team members,
- Flexible to adapt and change.
- Self-aware, strong critical thinker, detail oriented, and proactive.
- Strategic thinker that anticipates needs. Applies that methodology with tactical skills and monitors with ability to guide and teach soft skills and powers skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, persuasion, negotiation, motivation, and conflict resolution.
- Develops, manages, and engages in relationships at all levels of the organizations
- Exhibits leadership that engages people and inspires trust.
- Seen as approachable, engaging, supportive, a mentor, and a go-to resource.
- Takes initiative to suggest ideas/improvements based upon observation. Ability to take ideation to implementation. Refine the process and lead improvements for next project
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer, scientific or engineering discipline, or related field(s) or work experience.
- Lean experience or industrial engineering background is a plus.
- MiniTab (or similar) and Monte Carlo simulation is preferred.
- Five years+ hands-on process design, use of statistical analysis and process engineering preferred.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, analytical thinking, and strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and instructional abilities.
- Advanced computer skills, including use of visualization tools.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Ability to effectively analyze results and communicate recommended courses of action to management.
- Highly organized, strong time management skills, and self-motivated.
- Experience in a problem-solving role is necessary.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. This position may require evening and/or weekend work.
Legal services company
Verus is an innovative litigation support services company serving mass tort law firms nationally. The company’s principals were pioneers of the original mass tort and helped design some of the first-ever mass tort settlements. Building on that extensive experience and the broad and deep knowledge base of Verus’ forward-thinking team, the company is now focused on providing end-to-end litigation support services to law firms working on mass torts involving toxic exposures, unsafe pesticides, defective military products, flawed tobacco products, defective medical devices and dangerous drugs. A trusted advocate for its clients, Verus brings its multidisciplinary approach, industry-leading, proprietary technology and customized solutions to help mass tort firms improve operating results and maximize recoveries for their clients.