Compliance Audit Supervisor
Legal services company Princeton, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Compliance Audit Supervisor is responsible for performance of external compliance audit reviews focused on ensuring compliance with Trust Distribution Procedures and Settlement Agreements. Will be tasked with ensuring the efficient completion of audits, overseeing the work of other auditors, and maintaining levels of audit quality. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures of claims review.
- Participate in Trust Calls both jointly and independent.
- Review the work of the other auditors on the team.
- Ensure audits are done accurately in accordance with applicable standards.
- Assists in the planning and designing of auditing projects.
- Helps the team prioritize work. Set deadlines based on expectations and meet those deadlines.
- Oversees the Monthly Reporting process.
- Be able to review reports, identify audit-related issues, make recommendations and add analysis.
- Monitor the staff’s productivity.
- Helps develop, onboard, and integrate new projects and business.
- Helps train on new and existing projects as necessary.
- Works closely with management to achieve timely results on projects, and can step in as backup for managerial duties when needed.
- Attend meetings and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as Compliance.
- Minimum of four years relevant work experience.
- CFE or CIA certification preferred.
- Strong working knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal, written, and people-oriented skills.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications as required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Possess necessary technical skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to multitask.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to guide others with time management challenges. Demonstrated proficiency in managing competing demands through strong prioritization skills.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Analytical skill set with the ability to see the whole picture.
Normal business office conditions, including working for prolonged periods of time at a computer screen. May require overnight travel.
Legal services company
Verus is an innovative litigation support services company serving mass tort law firms nationally. The company’s principals were pioneers of the original mass tort and helped design some of the first-ever mass tort settlements. Building on that extensive experience and the broad and deep knowledge base of Verus’ forward-thinking team, the company is now focused on providing end-to-end litigation support services to law firms working on mass torts involving toxic exposures, unsafe pesticides, defective military products, flawed tobacco products, defective medical devices and dangerous drugs. A trusted advocate for its clients, Verus brings its multidisciplinary approach, industry-leading, proprietary technology and customized solutions to help mass tort firms improve operating results and maximize recoveries for their clients.