This is a post for full time IT/ MSP level 2 position for someone who lives in central Arizona and can work from our office in Scottsdale, or work from your home!
(To save you time, please read thru the qualification questions below first.)
We're a 16 year old small MSP, looking for an Arizona-based helpdesk novice to handle client support requests and computer / server maintenance and troubleshooting.
The technical help you'll need to provide the clients are mostly:
- Projects including network installation for SMB, migration to the cloud, etc.
- Helpdesk services, inc. MS office product support
- Email setup and troubleshooting (Office365 and other, inc. password reset, group memberships etc).
- VPN connectivity and troubleshooting for mainly Sonicwall, Unifi and OpenVPN.
- Software updates, installation and removal
- Troubleshoot Veeam backup/ replication issues
- Help clients with other help-desk related requests
- Work with vendors to support 3rd party applications
- This position is a full time position
- hours are Monday thru Thursday, 8:15 am till 5:45 pm Arizona time. 7:45 am till 5:45 pm on Fridays (staff meeting on Friday mornings), and 1/2 day every 3 weeks on Saturday. One hour lunch break daily/ mandatory.
- Our clients contact us by either phone, online chat, or they create a ticket on our ticketing system directly. We use Datto PSA (AKA Autotask), DATTO RMM, IT Glue and other tools.
- If you want to work from home, you must not have a noisy environment (pets, kids noise). You must have quite work environment.
- You must have fast and reliable internet connection, car and 100% clean background check.
Depends on your knowledge and experience. We offer bonuses and periodic raises, certification reimbursement. Compensation will be agreed upon during the interview process.
Looking forward to talking to you soon!
LTS was ranked recently as the #1 IT consulting firm in Arizona by “Ranking Arizona”, and won several awards for the superior customer service and solutions offered to our customers.
We focus on IT solutions and technology / security education of SMB.
We constantly spend resources to educate our team, and find solutions from technology providers around the world, which will benefit our law firm customers by helping them take advantage of their technology, better their business, and offer them competitive advantage over their competition, using automation, technology, and peace of mind...