Legal Specialists Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing local Immigration Law Firm with a "family-friendly" attitude is hiring a full-time Immigration Paralegal that is fully bilingual in Spanish and English. Must be able to write and speak both fluently.
- Answer phones
- Track and manage Scorpion Leads
- Schedule consultations for attorneys and remind clients of their upcoming consultations
- Client intake, followup and reminders
- Update client databases
- Document management - scan, shred, distribute, file, track
- Draft and send legal agreements
- FOIA Requests - draft, submit, file and track all requests
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1+ year recent experience in an immigration law firm
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (able to speak, write, understand, and read at a professional level in both languages) - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and meet deadlines
- Strong command of Microsoft Office 365 including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and SharePoint
- Competitive annual salary
- Full benefits
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO) - Yes, this says unlimited!
Legal SpecialistsWhy Work Here?
Confidentiality. Legal Specialists. Deep Networks. Real Active Jobs. Success & Satisfaction.
Ave Staffing specializes in recruiting and placing Legal professionals. Our mission is to match legal professionals with great legal institutions and help both parties succeed and grow.