Attorney– Medical Malpractice
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Prominent personal injury and consumer justice law firm that has been involved in some of the nation’s most significant litigation is seeking an Associate with 5 plus years medical malpractice or nursing home cases.
Law firm committed to seeking justice for their clients through the court system and fighting for just compensation.
Ideally Plaintiff background, but open to Defense if hardworking and have familiar with the plaintiff side (plaintiff side is contingent, so must be aggressive in moving cases forward and not stall).
The firm is super busy and growing and hiring now. This is a Great Opportunity to bring your passion for plaintiff litigation and the medical malpractice area.
Partner of the team is looking to invest in talent for the long term.
Cohesive team environment.
Open door policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent individuals harmed by the negligence of others, including personal injury, products liability, pharmaceutical liability, nursing home negligence and medical malpractice cases.
- Litigate catastrophic injury cases
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- 5 plus years’ experience in the medical malpractice or nursing home experience.
- Plaintiff experience ideal. Defense experience seeking transition is a possibility.
- Excellent writing, research and communication skills.
- Dynamic personality and the desire to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cases with minimal supervision.
- Must possess Florida Bar membership.
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com