Attorney Job Summary
National law firm representing individuals and practice groups in defense of medical malpractice actions brought against healthcare providers, employers and insurers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing litigation defense firm that is very fluid and flexible. Perfect for someone who is looking to expand their career with an entrepreneurial flair. "Dress for your day" attitude.
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- 7+ years of long term care/nursing home experience is essential
- Medical Malpractice is highly desirable
- Must be a member of the GA Bar in good standing
- Significant motion practice and trial experience
- Book of business would be preferred but not essential
- Ability to work cases with minimal supervision
Please send resume to Cara@TopLawJobs.com