Attorney needed for prestigious Charleston law firm in the civil litigation/medical malpractice department. This is a senior level position. The responsibilities and required experience are listed below. All inquiries held in strict confidence.
- Independently manage an established defense litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end.
- Represent clients in an array of Professional Liability cases.
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions.
- 3+ years of experience defending Professional Liability claims (Medical Malpractice experience a plus).
- Juris Doctor Degree and superior academic credentials from an ABA accredited law school.
- Licensed to practice law in the state of South Carolina.
- Superior communication, writing and research skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.