A prestigious large, busy law firm is seeking a Client Services Specialist. In this role, you will provide high quality service to the lawyers, clients, staff, and visitors who require conference center services. This includes all aspects of conference room scheduling using the Event Management Software System (EMS), including reservations, confirmations, meeting set up, coordinating catering services and regularly monitoring conference room availability. The Client Services Specialist will ensure the accurate and timely communication to and from lawyers, clients, staff and visitors and those departments involved in providing service to the conference center. Use of experience and judgment to effectively assist lawyers, clients, staff and visitors in preparing for and holding meetings.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Maintaining the highest level of professionalism when interacting with lawyers, clients, staff and visitors who require conference center and other services.
· Answering, screening, directing and placing telephone calls and directing lawyers, clients, staff and visitors to appropriate destinations.
· Maintaining a hospitality/concierge style level of service in the Conference Center in order to assist with lawyers, staff, clients and visitor needs.
· Scheduling and rescheduling meetings and conference rooms including coordinating catering, room set up and equipment needs with other departments that provide service to the conference center.
· Working closely with conference room requestors to achieve the required core pieces of data necessary for each reservation, and entering the information into EMS.
· Ensuring that all aspects of conference room reservations are completed with relevant, accurate information to facilitate successful meetings and adjust as necessary to accommodate current and last minute changes.
· Becoming accustomed to the capability of each conference room, including seating capacity, AV equipment, etc. to ensure appropriate room reservation for meeting requirements.
· Tracking, changing and coordinating visitor offices.
· Assisting lawyers, clients, staff and visitors with requests for special arrangements or services, including transportation, restaurant, travel and lodging.
Faxing, copying, printing, mailing and other administrative tasks.
· Assisting lawyers, staff and visitors with basic technology and audio-visual equipment such as laptops, telephones and lighting as necessary for presentations, etc.
· Assisting firm staff with sundry duties at desk such as stuffing envelopes, affixing labels to outgoing mail (to be approved by supervisor).
Bachelor's degree or Associates degree preferred
· Strong client services background, with emphasis on organization, initiative and attention to detail.
· Ability to accomplish requirements of position in high volume work environment requiring excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on exceptional interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to listen to issues affecting the conference center and propose solutions.
· Ability to perform moderate document management with a working knowledge of various software packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint; including but not limited to, Word - creating and editing documents; Excel - creating basic spread sheets or editing existing documents; PowerPoint - editing and loading existing document onto laptops for meetings.