Business Employment Immigration Attorney, REMOTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LPI is seeking Business/Employment Immigration contract attorneys with for a long-term remote project. The details:
· Remote project, start ASAP
· Estimated duration subject to change: until July 2022
· Hourly pay rate $50.00, any hours over 40 will be paid at straight time
· Video interview with the law firm prior to selection required
· Must have experience reviewing, drafting H-1B, I-129 nonimmigrant petitions and I-539 (must be on your resume)
· Must be barred in the US, active & in good standing
· Must have reliable and secure home office/Wifi setup
· Preference for East Coast located attorneys, or attorneys willing to work Eastern Time Zone hours.
This is NOT family immigration law
· Review and sign pre-drafted H-1B I-129 nonimmigrant petitions and I-539 dependent forms
· Input/cross-reference/verify information on team spreadsheets and databases.
· Communicate with legal support teams to identify and resolve missing, inconsistent, or erroneous case information/support documents
· Maintain ownership over docket/assignments
· Offer support as needed for PERM, I-140s, L-1s, B-2s, TNs, E3s matters
No Google docs will be accepted.
Legal Placements, Inc.Why Work Here?
LPI has a proven track record of successfully placing candidates in positions that match their desired salary, career goals, and skill set.
For over 20 years Legal Placements, Inc. (LPI) has been working with the top law firms, associations and corporations to connect professionals to jobs they can't find anywhere else. The recruiters at LPI are vested in taking the time to get to know each candidate and finding the right match for each individual. Our extensive industry knowledge is a resource that we share with every candidate to help prepare for each step of the interview process and negotiate the best possible salary. In working with LPI, you are able to have direct access to hundreds of hiring decision makers in the country. We place direct hire and temporary legal professionals primarily in the Virginia, Washington, DC & Maryland; but also throughout the nation.