- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Coordinator - Compliance
Our client, a historical white-shoe global law firm, is seeking an Administrative Compliance Coordinator to assist the Director of Client Service & Compliance and the Compliance Specialist to ensure the firm’s compliance with its policies and procedures firm wide.
· Four-year college degree and/or equivalent experience
· Strong project management skills
· Prior law firm experience is preferred
· Maintaining the schedule of firm policies, updates, and compliance requirements and deadlines
· Requesting and tracking Certificates of Insurance as required by Outside Counsel Guidelines
· Tracking both client and firm reporting deadlines and maintaining the shared Compliance Calendar
· Assisting the Compliance Specialist with drafting and filing reports and paying invoices
· Maintaining various tracking documents for the Compliance Team including assisting Compliance Specialist with tracking participation by firm personnel in certain training programs
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to learn new filing software and applications as necessary, possess excellent administrative and organizational skills, be able to showcase proficiency in MS Office Suite, and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting a strong attention to detail. Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Legal Placements, Inc.Why Work Here?
LPI has a proven track record of successfully placing candidates in positions that match their desired salary, career goals, and skill set.
For over 20 years Legal Placements, Inc. (LPI) has been working with the top law firms, associations and corporations to connect professionals to jobs they can't find anywhere else. The recruiters at LPI are vested in taking the time to get to know each candidate and finding the right match for each individual. Our extensive industry knowledge is a resource that we share with every candidate to help prepare for each step of the interview process and negotiate the best possible salary. In working with LPI, you are able to have direct access to hundreds of hiring decision makers in the country. We place direct hire and temporary legal professionals primarily in the Virginia, Washington, DC & Maryland; but also throughout the nation.