Premier Houston Construction Company is hiring immediately: Award-winning, residential construction company in Houston is seeking an experienced Estimator/Salesman who is an outgoing, persuasive, friendly, dedicated go-getter, who loves to meet people, and is self-motivated. We need a charismatic leader who could rise to General Manager of the Company.
This is a full-time, salary-plus-commission job, for a non-smoker. Sales commissions can double base salary.
Candidate must have a working knowledge of, and experience in high-end residential remodeling and construction including;
• Structural work
• Rough and finish carpentry
• Tile & stone
• Cabinetry layout and construction
• Sales experience in both remodeling and new construction is required.
This position requires the team member to:
• Provide the management team a breakdown with costs of labor for trades, materials and estimated profit on the project.
• Visit the homes of clients for site assessments, photo documentation, and take-offs.
• Develop labor and material pricing for an accurate and comprehensive estimate for the remodeling work.
• Meet with key subcontractors on site.
• Facilitate clients through the sales and estimating process.
• Be responsible for coordinating with the Design/Build team including the project manager, 3D plan designer, selections designer, and office manager to complete a successful project.
• Help generate leads and opportunities as well as work with other sales professionals/trade partners in creating successful sales prospects.
• Follow up and track leads
The candidate for this position must:
• Create an excellent customer experience
• Be able to create and maintain spreadsheets
• Take job photos
• Have a proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Be positive and have a confident attitude
• Have the highest ethical standards and have a polished and professional demeanor
• Have excellent presentation in both verbal and written communication skills.
• Have strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Familiarity with estimating and architectural software is a plus.
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus but not required.
• Hours will vary daily with customer appointments; occasional evenings and Saturday appointments may be required.
• Must have your own presentable vehicle.
• Must have home internet access as working from home is required for this position
• A background check and drug test will be required.
• Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
• Field experience in remodeling: 3 years minimum
• Estimating, Sales, or Construction Project Management: 3 years minimum
Compensation & Benefits:
• $40,000 to $60,000 base salary plus commissions depending on experience, sales performance, and salary history; six-figure earnings possible
• Health insurance for employee
• Mileage reimbursement or gas card provided
• Toll Pass provided
• If this sounds like the kind of career opportunity you've been looking for and you meet our qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Dan Bawden, President & CEO
Check us out at www.LegalEagleContractors.com