Legal Administrative Assistant
Legal Deposition Company Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $14 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Legal Document Retrieval service seeking high energy individuals to work in our production department. Applicants must be willing to work in a fast pace environment, have a mature attitude and be able work independently and in a group. Good typing and grammar skills are required. This position will allow you to gain knowledge of the legal field by scanning and assisting with legal documents. Previous administrative, legal and /or medical experience a plus, but not required. We are working Full-Time in the office, there are no remote working options available.
- Scanning legal documents
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands..
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Requires high school diploma
- Type at least 45 + wpm
- Minimum 18 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to stand 8 hours a day
- Excellent computer and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with MS Office products
- Consistent/Solid Work History
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary starting at $25,000-$27,000 per year for the entry level positions available with team members becoming eligible for our bonus program after only 90 days. Our company also offers full benefits which include medical and dental, as well as 401k, match and profit sharing.
Legal Deposition CompanyWhy Work Here?
Great team environment, great monthly incentives! Amazing benefits package!
Woman owned and operated!
LegalView all jobs at Legal Deposition Company