This customer service role in Fort Gibson with Burrows is the perfect environment for. . .
- Training from Specialists: We offer a high level of internal engagement and training
- Backing from Experts: As product knowledge experts, customers trust us as consultants.
- Team-Focused Mentality: Burrow's prides itself on its family-like workforce
- Great Support: Your team is always behind you to support your success
An ideal candidate has experience as a. . .
Construction Professional - *We are looking for someone with estimating experience* In addition, someone who has had some type of experience in the building materials or construction industries working with contractors, developers, or remodelers. The ability to understand the mindset of the customer will give anyone a huge advantage in this role.
Tech-Warrior - Candidates should possess the ability to easily navigate technical systems on the computer. This includes CRMs, ERPs, and customer-interfaces to drive and manage orders.
Customer-Facing Associate - Anyone who has been involved with managing customers and delivering their needed products will have an advantage due to the ease of picking up the functional and interactive processes of the role.
We are looking for someone who is. . .
- Forward-Thinking: Thinking and acting in accordance with long-term goals.
- Social: Someone who can get along with anyone and problem solve.
- Precise: Attention to detail is key. We want our customers to have the best service possible.
- Growth-Oriented: Someone who is driven and energetic in how they approach their career.