Legacy Vacation Resorts is dedicated to providing exceptional vacation experiences to all guests in a conscious and purpose driven vacation experience. We are looking for someone that is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and that has had experience Managing Maintenance and Housekeeping departments.
Some of the Job Functions are;
- Oversees the Maintenance daily operations and manages the Housekeeping department
- Ensure superior performance from their staff and exhibit excellence in cultivating the guest experience, and succeed in the translation of their vision through guest service
- Responsible for establishing clear and effective communication between Front Desk/Housekeeping
- Ensure that cleanliness, quality and safety standards are adhered to as established by Company policy
- Responsible for the effective interviewing, selection and training of employees to meet the business needs
- Establishes and maintains employee motivation, training, and development including volunteering efforts throughout the area
- Actively follows company Sustainability efforts, measures and procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective interdepartmental relationships in order to maintain resort operational efficiency
- Serve as property MOD
- Understands and ensure compliance with all governmental regulations affecting resort operations, ensuring the resort is operated in compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations, and requirements of any federal, state or municipal authority
- Assists the Resort Manager with establishing and maintaining applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the resort
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Hotel/Business Management or related area preferred
Experience: Minimum five (5) years of related experience in a hospitality setting as a Manager, preferable as an Assistant General Manager, Engineering Manager or Housekeeping Manager. Must have a good understanding of maintenance-resort Operations.
Computer Skills: Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, outlook.
Other Skills: Bilingual English-Spanish preferred