DAS/In Building Wireless Technician
Legacy Telecommunications LLC is seeking candidates with 2+ years’ experience as DAS Technicians. We are looking for hardworking, talented individuals with a passion for what they do and a desire to learn more.
- We require our workers to be drug free and be able to pass drug screenings.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of in-building DAS installation experience.
- Must have a high level of understanding and experience performing fusion splicing, fiber terminations, fiber dressing, fiber cleaning, and OTDR testing.
- Understanding of wireless networks, including modulation techniques.
- Working knowledge of RF test equipment, certifications are a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot systems using spectrum analyzers and related computer programs.
- Assisting in proposal development and project preparation activities.
- Completing site surveys to troubleshoot and design corrective RF and RF fiber optic installations for existing systems with inadequate coverage, as well as be able to report findings to the appropriate staff.
- Ability to mentor and lead less experienced technicians.
- Must be able to meet at office in Gig Harbor every morning.
- Installation of RF components, such as coax installation, connectors, grounding, weatherproofing, supports, alarming, and wiring of power.
- Construction of new site builds.
- Must be able to follow OSHA standards (OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 preferred).
- Able to work at various heights.
- Able to lift at least 80 pounds.
- Able to travel
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Learn more about the company: https://legacytowers.com/
Apply online: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/02768ab1ec9d4517ba9a366c46cfbd83
A couple of footnotes:
- Anything over 40 hours is paid at time-and-a-half and there is plenty of overtime available.
- Other than your commute to work, we pay ALL drive time.
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY, please.