Accounting Project Manager
Legacy Tax Services Hurst, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 to $50 Hourly
To apply for this position, please submit your application via our OptimizeHire link:
1 - https://bit.ly/35Q5Nj5 and select the QB Whizz (Hurst, Texas) position from the Job Opening drop-down menu.
2 - Take a quick 5 min assessment in OptimizeHire
3 - Load your resume in OptimizeHire
4 - Send Video Cover Letter (30-60 seconds): admin@LegacyTaxEA.com
We look forward to seeing your videos and adding Tax Gurus to our team!
Legacy Tax Services is seeking a full-time Tax & Accounting Project Manager. We are looking for a motivated, outgoing individual with 5+ years of tax and accounting experience. All career opportunities at the firm require a proactive team attitude, excellent communication skills, computer and organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
LTS Offers / Benefits
- Paid vacation / paid holidays
- On-going training
- Growth opportunities
Why work for LTS
- Competitive salary
- Variety of business clients
- Prioritized communication system
- Creative and progressive work environment
- Balanced work life: At Legacy Tax Services we innovate and learn by sharing knowledge and working together. We proudly promote a healthy, non-stressful work environment. We encourage our professionals to achieve a work/life balance that is conducive to personal and professional goals. Time away from work to be with family is never discouraged.
TAX & ACCOUNTING PROJECT MANAGER POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors or higher in accounting
- CPA/CPA eligible or EA preferred
- 5+ years’ income tax experience (1040 / 1041 / 1120 / 1120S / 1065)
- Full-Time Position
- Work at the Hurst office - with the ability to work from home when possible
- Bookkeeping/QuickBooks experience (5+ years QBD + QBO)
- Ability to learn new software/programs efficiently
- Adobe experience + experience working in a paperless
- Payroll Tax Filings
- Managing tax plans
- Reports directly to firm owner
- Supervise/assist Bookkeeping staff
For more information about our company, please visit our website at https://www.LegacyTaxEA.com/careers/project-manager
Our tax preparation accounting firm focuses on family-owned businesses and advanced taxation. Our clientele ranges from small to medium-sized firms. These businesses are rapidly growing businesses. During these drastic changes, they need an accounting firm that is part of the team and understands each company’s long-term goals. Legacy Tax Services provides insights and guidance on how to reach these financial goals.
Legacy Tax ServicesWhy Work Here?
At LTS, we strive to match each person’s strengths to their position. We believe this empowers our employees and creates a happy atmosphere.
As an EA and a Certified Tax Coach, we emphasize proactive planning to ensure that our clients save at every opportunity. At Legacy Tax Services, you will get a hands-on team that strategically creates a customized tax strategy. Our tax preparation accounting firm focuses on family-owned businesses and advanced taxation. Our clientele ranges from small to medium-sized firms. These businesses are rapidly growing businesses. During these drastic changes, they need an accounting firm that is part of the team and understands each company’s long-term goals. Legacy Tax Services provides insights and guidance on how to reach these financial goals.