- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Legacy Supply Chain is currently seeking a HR Generalist to support our growing Reno, NV operation. This is a great opportunity to use your experience and leadership inside a growing business unit. This position offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with up to 5% company match!
- Partners with Operations Manager in developing initiatives and activities to meet business objectives in alignment with overall human resources strategies and processes
- Communicates and consults on all areas of human resources including compensation, benefits, staffing, organizational development, employee relations, and performance management in alignment with human resources strategies and processes
- Responsible for reconciling time & attendance and processing weekly payroll
- Establish strategies to select and retain the diverse talent required to maintain a competitive advantage and to align with recruiting strategies; high emphasis on warehouse staff
- Provides guidance to managers and supervisors on disciplinary issues to ensure compliance with laws, policies, and procedures
- Leads New Hire Orientation
- Collaborates with facility leadership Manager to create and maintain a positive safety culture
- Other duties as assigned
- BS or BA degree preferred
- Minimum of five years in either a generalist role or in a succession of assignments in various HR disciplines
- One year of HR experience in a Distribution Center, Warehousing, or Manufacturing experience.
- SHRM-SCP, SHRM PHR preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws including, but not limited to, the following: FLSA, FMLA, ERISA, ADA, EEO, HIPAA, Workers' Compensation
- HRIS experience, UltiPro a plus
- Experience processing payroll
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a proven history of effective relationship building, and the ability to work well with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent judgment, problem solving skills, and decision making.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Willing to work in a team environment, adapt to the changing needs of the organization, and provide support as workloads fluctuate.
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; self-starter with high drive and a quality results orientation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Application Software, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
About LEGACY Supply Chain Services:
For over 40 years, LEGACY Supply Chain Services has been providing customized, high service 3PL solutions including warehousing & distribution, e-commerce fulfillment, transportation brokerage and dedicated fleet.
LEGACY Supply Chain Services is an equal opportunity employer. LEGACY does not discriminate based on race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Legacy Supply ChainWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to work for a growing, dynamic company
For over 40 years, LEGACY Supply Chain has been providing customized, high-service 3PL solutions including warehousing & distribution, e-commerce fulfillment, transportation brokerage and dedicated fleet.
5360 Capital Ct. RenoReno, NV