CSR Customer Service Representative Needed. #1 Healthcare System in US
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Legacy Staffing has partnered with a best-in-class healthcare system is need for entry level and experienced customer service reps!
Our Customer Service Department in Finance has Full Time positions available!!
Shift 9:30am-6:00pm M-F
Train 1st first 6-8 weeks and then move into your own role
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative RCM I to respond to patient billing inquiries, answer questions and troubleshoot accounts to understand if there are any underlying issues. This position requires interpreting patients’ financial data when the patient is on the phone. If certain performance metrics are achieved, Caregivers in this position can progress from a Representative I to a Representative II and III. This position can also transition to the financial ombudsman teams and the account follow-up teams in certain situations.
The ideal candidate is someone who can work in a fast-paced environment, has excellent critical thinking skills, wants to become oriented to revenue cycle, and can show empathy towards the patient during their time of need.
If career growth, providing world-class care to our patients, exceptional benefits and working for an organization that offers many long-term career paths are what matter most to you, then we encourage you to consider Cleveland Clinic. Join us, and you’ll experience the difference of a culture where opportunities to advance and the support to get there go hand in hand.
· Provides clear written and verbal responses to patients who have concerns about their insurance explanation of benefits and Cleveland Clinic billing statement.
· Utilizes templates and scripted responses.
· Uses revenue cycle knowledge to identify and resolve issues related to registration, financial clearance, insurance company authorization requirements, billing, insurance company explanation of benefits, provider based billing, governmental requirements, HCAP/FAP polices and restrictions, MyAccount, coding and collections.
· Multi-tasks with multiple computer systems to communicate with patients and investigate, resolve and document patient inquires.
· Identifies and resolves patient account issues across the organization.
· Collects payments and ensures that the dollar amount is posted to the correct debit and according to the patient request.
· Offers payment options to patients as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· An Associate's Degree may substitute for up to one year of the stated experience OR a Bachelor's Degree may substitute for up to two years of stated experience.
· None required.
Complexity of Work:
· Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
· Minimum of 2 years in health insurance claims processing, customer service or banking collections call center or medical facility is required OR must possess a minimum of 3 years customer service interacting with the public by telephone or in person in a similar role or capacity.
· Demonstrated PC skills proficiency.
· Sit at desk and key on PC.
· Must be able to operate and tolerate a headset.
· Must have Reliable Internet
· This position is 100 % remote at this time
Legacy StaffingWhy Work Here?
Awesome Company - Great Working Environment - Growth Opportunity
BusinessView all jobs at Legacy Staffing